This issue is like no other before it. Not only does it contain the articles and scenarios you expect, but this issue includes Raid & Riposte, a Complete Game by Mark H. Walker. Thatís right, counters, map, rules, the works. This issue also features A LOT of content on the recently published Forgotten Heroes Vietnam Second Edition:
But itís not just about Forgotten Heroes 2. The issue also includes:
- A detailed review of the game, including an extensive example of play.
- An in-depth historical article providing background for many of the scenarios.
- An article on the American LRRPs.
- And three new scenarios!
- Previews of Honneur et Patrie and Into the Breach.
- Reviews of Band of Brothers and Singapore 1942.
- A World at War HQ Variant.
- An Interview with Space Infantry Designer Gottardo Zancani.
- A White Star Rising scenario.
- A World at War scenario that pits West German Recon elements (from the Compendium) against elements of the Soviet 93rd Recon (from Blood & Bridges) for the city of Bitterfeld (map from Battles within Battles).
- A Solitaire World at War scenario depicts Soviet and East German forces attempting to quell the Polish Solidarity Movement in 1980 (uses components from The Untold Stories and Eisenbach Gap).
- Part 1 (of 2) of a World at War Modulette on the Second Sino-Vietnamese Border War in 1985 (37 New Counters Included!; The Untold Stories required).
- Plus Nicaraguans (New Counters Included) take on Americans in a Lock Ďn Load scenario based on events in the upcoming World at War module America Conquered.
- And much more!
60 pages of content! A complete game!†88 new counters! What more could you ask for?